Re: BerkeleyLUG Meetup this Sunday 2021-09-26

Yes I will be there.  (at Cafe Strada)

Last weeks Pi meeting Michael reported that Blue Door is now open.
So I think we will want to change to Cafe Blue Door starting in October.
After tomorrows meeting I (and whoever cares to join) will walk down and
check it out.

Also going forward I may not be the "reserve table guy"  Work is already
starting to be very heavy and all projections show this will be a busy
shipping season.

Thomas