From: "tom r lopes" <tomrlopes@gmail.com>
Subject: Pine phone at today's LUG
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 16:50:48 -0700

So today and at last Pi meeting I played and showed my pine phone.

I have the $150 version originally coming with postmarketOS.

I want to temper my review a bit.
If $200 is play around money for you then it is very nice.
But if that is an investment for you then maybe it's not a good idea.

So something's I noticed. The screen is not readable in direct sunlight. Or
at least very hard to read.
The audio device defaults to the wrong output. So initially the phonecalls
won't work right. Also there is no face detection so making a call ends up
opening a bunch of extra apps

Nice things are the ui are coming along very well. Phosh is looking nice.

Let me play around with it some more and I can give a better review.

Thomas