Re: meeting: Re: BerkeleyLUG this Sunday 2021-10-24

Yep ... warm and dry inside - here already - and no crowd!
Lots of space!

From: "tom r lopes" <tomrlopes@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: meeting: Re: BerkeleyLUG this Sunday 2021-10-24
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 03:33:28 -0700

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 7:58 PM Michael Paoli <
Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu> wrote:

references/excerpts - additional bits in-line:
> From: goossbears <acohen36@gmail.com>
> Subject: BerkeleyLUG this Sunday 2021-10-24
> Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 10:33:59 -0700 (PDT)

> Timely reminder here of the second Berkeley Linux User Group meet of the
> month as has [mostly] been listed previously at https://berkeleylug.com/
> -- but please see below **Note** on current change of venue.
> The virtual and in-person physical meet start at 11:00am PDT this
> Sunday, October 24thh, and go to 2:00pm or however late people want to
> participate.
> This BerkeleyLUG meet is the last one of the calendar year held at
> Pacific Daylight-saving Time; a week prior to the 1st meet of November,

Uhm, If you're talkin' BerkeleyLUG.com ... not week prior, nor two, but
three weeks between:
$ cal; cal 11 2021
     October 2021
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31
    November 2021
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
     1  2  3  4  5  6
  7  8  9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
$
https://berkeleylug.com/meetings/
2021-10-24 2021-11-14

I think he meant "the end of Daylight Savings" is one week prior to "the
first meeting of November"
The first Sunday and the second Sunday.

Anyways I will brave the rain and will be there at Blue Door Cafe.  And I
will have an extension cord!

Thomas