Pi.BerkeleyLUG: November meeting -- Battery power!

Next meeting this Sunday November 21st from 11 am till about 2pm.

In person at Cafe Blue Door on Bancroft Ave near the UC campus
(across from the track and the gym)

Virtual on Jitsi at meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG or join by phone 1.512.647.1431 code:3314091209#

The theme will be battery powered Raspberry Pi: Inspired by discussion with Bob at last Berkeley LUG.  I found many accounts of Pi Zero's running off a couple of alkaline batteries and I want to try it out.  I'll have some battery holders on hand (AA and AAA size 1-4 and 18650 lithium also 1-4.

Also managed to get a hold of the new Pi Zero 2 which has a much faster cpu than the original Pi Zero  (like the Pi 1 vs Pi 3)

Also have a Pi Top which is a Pi 3 based laptop, so that counts as battery powered, too.

See you there

Thomas