December meeting

This Sunday December 19th from 11 am PDT till about 2ish.

Right now I don't know if there will be an in-person meeting.  I expect Cafe Blue Door
will be closed for the holidays.  I will go by and check tomorrow.

Check back Saturday about in person meetings.

On-line virtual meeting will be on Jitsi as before:

meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG  Dial-in: +1.512.647.1431 PIN: 3314 0912 09#

I'll probably still be trying batteries with the Pi Zero.  So last meeting I tried
powering the Zero with 3.3V and failed.  But I was using hdmi out and that requires
5V.  So I may try to power the Zero headless.

Anyways welcome to all and any projects you'd like to try.

Thomas