Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday 2021-12-26

Yeah I expect that Cafe Blue Door will be closed. Last weekend we had the Pi meeting at Cafe Strada.  I found a table inside and we had a good meeting. So I plan to try Strada again this weekend.
Strada normally is open every day of the year. But I overheard some workers talking about getting a day off. I expect they will have Christmas off and be back on Sunday.
I will go there about 10ish (but not later than 1030) and update by email if there's is a problem.

Thomas