Re: Free ebook offer, probably (very?) limited time: Command Line A Modern Introduction

It worked, thanks Michael!

Cheers,
Grant

On Fri, Dec 24, 2021, 05:56 Michael Paoli <Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu> wrote:
Spotted on Reddit, guessing this offer may be rather to quite limited time::
https://www.reddit.com/r/commandline/comments/rnlaxi/merry_christmas_i_am_giving_away_my_ebook_command/

Merry Christmas! I am giving away my ebook Command Line: A Modern
Introduction for free. Grab your copy as a gift :)

1. Go to https://stribny.gumroad.com/l/moderncommandline

2. Enter "christmas" as the discount code

3. Enjoy your Christmas gift:)