Pi.BerkeleyLUG: Meeting this Sunday 2022.02.20

That time again.

It will be at Cafe Blue Door starting from 11 am

Online find is on Jitsi.
meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG

I still have the ide drives from last BerkeleyLUG and they are still available. Last chance on those. The USB 3 hard drive dock doesn't appear to work. You could take a stab at it.
And I'll have pieces of my old desktop for Juan if he shows.

As far as agenda. Maybe I'll try the new internet boot for the pi. The foundation just released new firmware that allows net boot for the Pi 4. I believe it only allows install of raspberry pi os. Which now has 64 bit version. Well the 64 bit had been out but now out of beta

Thomas