Pi.BerkeleyLUG:. Meeting tomorrow 20.03.2022

At Blue Door for in person. But it is Spring Break at Cal. So maybe they are closed. If closed the alternate is Cafe Strada.

On line the same as always. meet.jit.si/pi.berkeleylug

I'm thinking of I can park right outside maybe can use an sdr to see what happens with a car tpms (tire pressure monitoring sensor). I just changed a controller in my car and have to relearn the sensors. This is my first car with tpms and I'm curious.

Other topic. I want to see if there is any interest in pi in a model rocket. I had model rockets way back in highschool and recently it popped in my head. So we can discuss a field trip for pi rockets.

Thomas