Pi.BerkeleyLUG: Next meeting this Sunday 15.05.2022

In person meeting at Cafe Blue Door from 11 am til about 2pm.

And online at meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG

No special topic agenda this time.

Does anyone want some small flash drives?  like 1 or 2 GB?
Also I have a couple binocular microscope heads.  No name brand.  I have some parts
of boom stands but incomplete or I can't figure out how they come together.  A usb
microscope like the $20 - $30 ones you find on Amazon or Ali or Bangood.
Maybe I'll find more when I look around.

Electronics swap meet is cancelled again.  I was thinking to give away the stuff there but they lost the space at the Sunnyvale library.  They are not saying why they lost the space.  (My thought is: nobody realized that if half the parking lot has vendors then the other half is used by the people shopping - leaving no space for library patrons)

See you Sunday, Thomas