[Pi.]BerkeleyLUG physical location updated on BerkeleyLUG.com, another venue to peek at?, Google calendar updates ...

Okay, so ...

Made the relevant physical location updates on
BerkeleyLUG.com:
https://berkeleylug.com/meetings/
https://berkeleylug.com/
https://Pi.BerkeleyLUG.com/
Also updated fair bit on:
Google Calendar: SF Bay Area Open Source/Linux Events:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=caj9iea2ol69b7n2uqdek4ocso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles
... including also getting much of the Pi.BerkeleyLUG.com stuff in there too - including historical

Also, I noticed yesterday, and may be worth checking out
for future consideration:
SODI COFFEE TASTING HOUSE
2438 DURANT AVE
Though hours posted on the door show 'em open 7 days a week,
those more "permanent" hours so marked on the door aren't
currently accurate.
However, there's a taped sign inside the door indicating they're
Open Su 10a-5p.
Looks like they probably have ample power in there - certainly
around perimeter seating.  Also large table(s) towards center, but
don't know if those have power.  Not sure the Wi-Fi situation.
It would be safe from rain and such.  Not sure what they may offer
besides coffee - I've not actually been in the place yet.
And, close by available parking - it's under parking garage between
Durant and Channing.  No clue how busy/full they'd be during Cal's
main academic year cycle with the students back/around, or what their
actual Summer hours may in fact be.  Google thinks they're open daily,
but that's not currently accurate (I was by there yesterday and they were
very much closed during their more "permanent" looking hours sign on
the door).  Well, maybe a place to at least peek at on way to/from
[Pi.]BerkeleyLUG.com meeting - as at least in theory they'd be open
then.