Re: Pi.BerkeleyLUG: Next meeting this Sunday July 17th

Success!!  I finally fixed my Thinkpad.

I did something stupid then more and more stupid to fix it.

It runs Arch Linux with efistub booting.  I messed with the EFI partition.
Then tried to restore the backup but got the trailing / thing wrong in the
cp command.  Which I didn't realize at first.  Instead I thought I needed to
recreate the EFI boot entry for Arch, so i deleted the old one.
I figured out that the efi partition had files in the wrong place.  After putting that
right Windows would boot.  Unfortunately I had already deleted the Arch
option.
I had trouble with recreating the efistub https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/EFISTUB
I kept thinking the instruction had backticks and Arch would boot but not load
(blank screen)  I thought I was messing up the partuuid in the command.

Now with the command using single quote it works!!!

Thomas