Pi.BerkeleyLUG: Next meeting tomorrow Sunday Aug 21

Sorry for the late announcement

Meeting is 11 am to about 2 pm at Sodoi, 2438 Durant Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704
Online at meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG

All are welcome

Parking is reasonable if under 4 hrs but over you get charged the day max.
Found that out last week.  There is electric car charging on the 2nd floor and between 5 and the roof (6)
I will need to leave before 4 hrs and round the block to repark.

Heads up for September.  I will be out of town.  Two week vacation in Portugal.
I will not be in person Sept. 18th.  I can try to join the Jitsi.  Lisbon is just to the other side of GMT
So 11 am PDT would be 7pm in Portugal.  That day I'm going from Lisbon to Porto, so night
time should be good.  If someone else plans to be at SoDoI for the Sept meeting please post to the list as some people don't do remote meetings.

See you there,

Thomas