Pi.BerkeleyLUG: Meeting tomorrow 20.11.2022 Sunday

The usual thing - In person at SoDoI and online at meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG

I don't have any set agenda.  I could work on the router that I tried last time.
No progress yet but you know the only time that i have to work on stuff is these
meetings so I am not going too fast.  There is also the Ideapad 3 that I got
(for a bit over $200) that i don't like because the screen resolution is so low.
I thought about gifting it but I now decided to upgrade the screen.  The new screen
has arrived and maybe I can do that but there is not likely to be enough space.
Typically the week before Thanksgiving is midterms. I expect SoDoI to be busy.

I won a mini industrial PC on a blog that read (CNXsoftare) and it should arrive
by the December meeting.  It is an Arm powered box I think preloaded with Android
and meant for digital signage or as a Tv streaming box.

Anyways all are welcome. Raspberry Pi or not.

Thomas