Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup this Xmas Day, Sunday 2022-12-25

https://oaklandside.org/2022/12/23/restaurants-closed-oakland-berkeley-caffe-strada-hangar-1/

Oh you are right.  I'll scope it out tomorrow and let you know.

Sorry about the Pi meeting.  I was online with Alan Tong for a bit and then relocated to another cafe.
I popped in for a sec in the other place but didn't notice you there.

Thomas