Pi.BerkeleyLUG: This months meeting will piggyback on this Sundays regular Berkeley LUG meeting

I'll be out of town next week (February 19th).

So we will have Pi at the Superb Owl meeting this Sunday the 12th.

This month I will be trying to get
"Generic USB Display" working on the Pi.
https://github.com/notro/gud/wiki
This is a way to turn another computer into a display. That is if that computer's USB can do device or gadget mode.
Like the Pi 4 and the Pi Zero.
I'm also wondering if any of my laptops can do it from the thunderbolt port.

See you there
Thomas