Re: Digest for berkeleylug@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

States Coffee
They were closed early in week closed today at 1400 rather than 1500. seems some what flakey.
Bobs
On 03/17/2023 4:11 AM berkeleylug@googlegroups.com wrote:

berkeleylug@googlegroups.com Google Groups
Topic digest
View all topics
UPDATE: Trying out new location Re: Pi.BerkeleyLUG: Happy Pi Day! Next meeting 2023.03.19
tom r lopes <tomrlopes@gmail.com>: Mar 16 08:23PM -0700

I will be trying out the location suggested by Aaron this Sunday:

States Coffee at 2101 San Pablo Ave Berkeley, CA 94702; Ph 510-647-8551

I went by today around 1030am and noticed power outlets at each table.
There are no very large tables but a couple of 4 person tables. There
weren't any fee tables then but hoping Sunday morning will be better.
SoDoI has just become unusable for us that I feel I must try this spot.

So 11am March 19 at States Coffee in Berkeley.
It is next to the PostOffice on San Pablo Ave and near the Adult school and
the library on University Ave. (there is an electric vehicle charger in
front of the library that I hope to use)

Thomas

Back to top