Pi.BerkeleyLUG: And now we're back. Meeting this Sunday 17.09.2023

So I'm back. Survived. With all the limbs I had before.

Pi meeting this Sunday 17.09.2023 from 11am to 2pm at SudoRoom in Oakland.

SudoRoom is in a shared building so press the buzzer or call me at 510 9842455 to get entry.

Virtual meeting at meet.jit.si/ Pi.BerkeleyLUG.

Oftentimes we go past 2pm but this time I think I need to leave at 2pm. I'll know Sunday morning.

No agenda this month. The stack of Chromebooks is still there. I had a thought to make a jig to flash them easier. Maybe I'll work on that.

Hope to see you there.

Thomas