Toby DiPasquale on 11 Jul 2007 16:20:18 -0000

[Phillylambda-talk] Welcome!

Hi everyone,

Wow, that was a lot of people signing up ;-) Welcome to the Philly Lambda
mailing list, a place for the Philly area to discuss functional
programming and related stuff. I'm glad you all decided to come on the
list and I hope we can turn this into a vibrant community. Maybe we can
show those MIT folks that Boston's not the only area with strong FP talent
;-)

--
Toby DiPasquale