Toby DiPasquale on 12 Jul 2007 00:52:08 -0000

[Phillylambda-talk] list moved to Google Groups

Hi all,

Assuming any of you actually get this message, this is just to let you
know that I've moved this list (and the wiki) to Google Groups. Dreamhost
has really sucked shit today and since I've received no response from
them, I'm assuming they don't care about my business. In any case, given
that I triggered some kind of member-count filter when re-signing you all
up to the Google Group, your invitations to said list might be delayed by
a day or two. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience and I want to thank
you for hanging on with me through this.

--
Toby DiPasquale