Joshua Karstendick on 13 Jul 2007 13:01:01 -0000

[philly-lambda] Re: Actually read SICP?

  • From: "Joshua Karstendick" <joshdick@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: [philly-lambda] Re: Actually read SICP?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:00:44 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=ZTS7avlOxHm0lpd03CbQkO6M+2gEAUN2DbfSrfMcQLqYCjT9JDqdoU0h++lY7l3LPoKhFjhN4zfyVEqSuAm2WEJH+I8Ll1VJiz5hcCidazWvxEPtezcxnbgD0RN/xUWHeZYzyGiyHaAOwrviZfUcoJ+pc1fzPMp+7CjdFMMsoaY=
  • Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

For those who are interested, the book is online: http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/book/book-Z-H-4.html