edw on 30 Jul 2007 21:42:33 -0000

[philly-lambda] Re: SICP lectures for iPod/iPhone

Cool. I got the rest. If anyone would like a DVD with the videos, let
me know. I don't know how fat everyone's pipes are, but I had to feign
ignorance today as people complained about the network slowing down.
"That could be anyone's pig crap silo."

Ed