Sonny To on 7 Aug 2007 22:58:38 -0000

[philly-lambda] Re: [OT] Internet Provider

  • From: Sonny To <son.c.to@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: [philly-lambda] Re: [OT] Internet Provider
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 18:58:27 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:in-reply-to:references:content-type:date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer:content-transfer-encoding; b=BzE3XKn/FUeKOhl0VKqwroAB59bEs5yBQ00JUoiRhPW8sOK3C92FysIt1p7zhKoggO6dEdAQgwf5PWRSaQ9UB/szwki1AXUAOGFpv13gWB8do+UDMxcFnvCYWaTZHXneRqAp8IaOHCjmBSzK6bv1RhNK5pYlfH1FxqLmDZ1azSQ=
  • Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

try www.cavtel.com

they don't block ports like verizon and don't limit your bandwidth. i
lived right across from the Central Office and got 7.1mps/800mps  on
ADSL paying only $60/month (includes unlimited local and long distance).

Now i moved to a place where calvalier doesn't service but still across
the street from a Central Office. The ISP (earthlink) i'm using does
limit my bandwith to 3mbps/800mbps though I could pay more to get
7mbps/800mbps. Had a 30day trial with verizon but canceled cuz they
block port 80. earthlink doesn't block ports and is $10/month cheaper
than verizon.

Verizon sucks... they wouldn't even talk to you if u run linux. Avoid
them if you have a choice. The tech support are clueless, but this is
true with earthlink too.