David Esterkin on 8 Aug 2007 19:48:30 -0000

[philly-lambda] Lisp in Small Pieces

It looks like you can pick up Lisp in Small Pieces for $3.95 (Canadian) from amazon.ca.

http://xach.livejournal.com/133661.html

After shipping, it worked out to around $14 Canadian for me.

OK, I got this far before somebody let me know this has already been posted on reddit.  So, if you've already seen it, I apologize for the spam.

David