David Esterkin on 23 Aug 2007 14:48:23 -0000

[philly-lambda] Re: Good references for syntax-case?

TSPL is the best reference for syntax-case I have found. Shriram Krishnamurthi's Programming Languages: Application and Interpretation has a couple of good chapters with examples of using syntax-rules and syntax-case:

The book is available from:  http://www.cs.brown.edu/~sk/Publications/Books/ProgLangs/2007-04-26/