AmkoSoft Inc on 1 Nov 2007 13:55:45 -0000

[philly-lambda] Free CPT, OPT, H1 Job Opportunties

Hello,

AMKO Software Solutions a prominent IT company providing custom
solutions, services and professional expertise created with a vision
to present and enhance organizational effectiveness through quality
Software Solutions. Our mission is to provide value to our customers
by delivering quality services with professionalism. At AMKO Soft
there is a fusion of individual creative energy, talent and passion
with the organization's purpose, mission and values. We provide
Excellent Training ,Placement & Support in the following areas,

    * .NET
    * SAP FICO,MM,HR,BASIS, Administration and SD,
    * IBM Ascential DataStage,
    * PeopleSoft,
    * Business Objects,
    * Informatica

-Our offices are located in Charlotte, Dallas and Chicago.
-We provide accommodation for students under training.
-We also provide H1 and Green card for eligible candidates.

Students looking out for good job prospects can send mail at
admin2@amkosoftinc.com
In case you have any friends / acquaintances who may be interested in
working with us, please forward their contact details to us.

Or can contact us at
8430 University Executive ParkDrive, Suite#687,
Charlotte, NC-28262.
Contact# 704-276-6372 Ext:102
Visit us at: www.amkosoft.com