paul.degrandis@gmail.com on 3 Jan 2008 08:09:38 -0800

Re: 4 new messages in 1 topic - digest

This works out great for me.  When we get specific details about where
in the Cira Centre it will be held can someone send out a "Meething
Scheduled" email to the list?

I think this presentation would be nice.  If we're ever in a need of a
presentation, I'd be more than happy to talk about autonomic computing
and application utility... while not strictly FP topics, I have
implemented them easily using concepts that align nicely.

Paul