Evan Weaver on 2 Feb 2008 11:07:48 -0800

Re: Lisp Presentation?

  • From: "Evan Weaver" <evan@cloudbur.st>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Lisp Presentation?
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 14:07:38 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to:received:received:received-spf:authentication-results:received:dkim-signature:domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe; bh=xDTHKVuSlM3aRa+os0m7vZgeOF+MWngKfNXgpHOA1Hg=; b=Q+UK1f+PCxJTPtdtjUxg+tltmIojbciCUEJdI3L5SA75SEKbcYDbQghOH9WtxcIDz17xHKOaySPizXpS6iW26uyOrZuL1juURyoWRYKgZUE5lV1NEmB8h1rUqYlNABPO8Wql+z+DxS7nhNLy5yM5H7KPuTnplJw++Ce5MS7KfXk=
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=qW3+xpioTvpR+rMgpBgBze4TyKhYE5AfTHtCy+eu3aE=; b=tJod+dvv3HcH30vcbx82DOqFmx4okGvoT5q0DnnTGD/Fi4x1VDOEO/Hx02VLVObtcuVDz5+dywCFzoywhrueyvweukw8HxETQ65SXTrpLXzP6fAGQD7leFUfcAG4UnkYMnCyu3e1oAEqfGAR4LkDBBfENKoOm46ssd9PP/JE/K4=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda-owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

Little Schemer is good I guess, but I used SICP in college.

Probably better to start with Scheme then LISP.

Evan

--
Evan Weaver
Cloudburst, LLC