Andrew Gwozdziewycz on 19 Mar 2008 06:29:25 -0700

Re: Haskell Presentation

Damn!

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Jonathan Tran <jonnytran@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I'll post the slides online after the presentation.

Excellent, Thanks!

> But for those
>  still on the fence, there's more in the talk than just the slides ;-)

I've been interested in Haskell a bunch lately and am really
disappointed that I have to miss this talk.

Assuming it'd be OK with the presenter and the host, would anyone be
willing to record Philly Lambda talks and throw them on YouTube? There
seems to be a bunch of people subscribed, but only 10-15 attendees at
most of the talks. Maybe it would inspire more interest?

--
Andrew Gwozdziewycz
apgwoz@gmail.com