Steve Eichert on 11 Jun 2008 09:11:15 -0700

Re: Aaron is pressuring me :)

I would be very interested in this.  I'd be game for a Groovy/Grails talk to.  My preference would be to do the fuzzy string comparison first, since it's immediately applicable to some things I'm working on and I'm selfish. :)

~ Steve