Steve Eichert on 31 Jul 2008 11:59:23 -0700

Re: collective intelligence - bayes theorem help

  • From: "Steve Eichert" <steve.eichert@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Re: collective intelligence - bayes theorem help
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:59:14 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :received:received:received-spf:authentication-results:received :dkim-signature:domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id :date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :references:reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list :list-id:list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe:x-beenthere; bh=v5Xb8TytXAOXJYieSYOnAyIS4n8QRVKSv3vZdvBnU64=; b=mSQxubTGlbLb1ZTUpFNY0BOM9HipGd4Y8mIVRUqOEFW0T2aZmDFAqWQMXOAAIQX15G ZzeHME/6lCTzYNrgA9FjpSz1W5FBokJHDUVcxaeE6VL42bToH8VKOIauCIlAsNF6S9Gu 9D/Po00MgyHd0MbLwOIeqLDzFO0OwipRL8W5g=
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=yfgdwg9Lwy7KbwyIYa9QHWXJQlkURk2qRLK8fIbwEFA=; b=rNKmg/XOHHnmu5kvBlT6lFkxwlY8YKqVCNUspaNNqnw/NWw6HG2pYolCtohLYlqQM+ 1q6J4AmnF7zqpbIgmTWGPJMevMnbsVSeTtte5C/EDKDfCjcEwiaDlPAoyqvVrBE8MQ1G 5pU3TysS/7W9DHxGH5ZZ1h35o61AIMYWMmXr4=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda+owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

1) Yes, I'd like that as well
2) No way

Best,
Steve

ps - ok, maybe....or perhaps someone who knows what they're talking about would be willing? :)