Aaron Feng on 23 Oct 2008 18:17:25 -0700

Re: any vim users here?

  • From: "Aaron Feng" <aaron.feng@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Re: any vim users here?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:17:11 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :received:received:received-spf:authentication-results:received :dkim-signature:domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id :date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:reply-to :sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list:list-id:list-post :list-help:list-unsubscribe:x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; bh=ppyXcq4jWWVyM5Dvmvonfm8Df+pgGqvUvbzaVFVu05M=; b=FsZlPUErTJzod10oIOyR8iGe0CkVprFW6xZofKK9wbgv1/P+NnTe6MMQm0+dZrvDP4 f9t81Z/t2XeU9ktCasquSmIszU7gi5vd4Ut8ziXUVlVOCHFQW0igHH7a1pOKFRAGRaaZ SoGoPVbP2AJhk9hOpInBJ8O4ZjlhfOyenrGdg=
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=4kjMQJFXWefdrUpDHWvBl6LqBkOFjzvOiK4RaXCr/FE=; b=ejFYU/sSU6na8YSwGG+1TVr8hXoDYDyAL4oWzRcfOfqq+qx5A6lUNtdMP8ZLFZjYoX GB0MkHGF7oyTj+bEgl6kRJ2BU9bC+LFCk+CerG+2602uuiNjo4mEBF54QZ60epo7Nj6s 0dLa2mLX6IZEUXhI9ctuU8gq6HIlgGxAmBQuQ=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda+owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

Yeah set -o vi is great.  It actually uses gnu readline behind the
scene, not vi.  Search "VI Mode bindings" in the man page of readline
for a full listing of commands.

Aaron

>>> http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1567