Chris Bernard on 19 Mar 2009 12:56:42 -0700

Re: Interested in an Intro to Git Talk?

  • From: Chris Bernard <cebernard@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Interested in an Intro to Git Talk?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:56:27 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :received:received:received-spf:authentication-results:received :dkim-signature:domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id :from:to:in-reply-to:content-type:mime-version:subject:date :references:x-mailer:reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop :mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe :x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; bh=9X2fxmfrcriAVjQa59fpeeYWLAoQRFM/tEqe5udb1JY=; b=4SHFGH1vlgqtRTLXgGvxUy6C+1zNVUsqH36Qkg/5ssop0cO205jv+B62T4uciCGwm5 G+uVvDpwdU7JdZynnp+pdMhm6ja0qZcodkEWh68ZTxCiJuZLkw/241q9a1Yqbrdll0G4 bwTef2obdm46Subflhc8kNInegMWm5qqDPxso=
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:mime-version:subject:date:references :x-mailer; bh=qvF64QgEAJM6LUaGisyMUgK7tf5rxXLlml1GJUGZLYY=; b=pbddPxoJuYfcBjfJT/YN/rdtOSBqcewwyRB+ekFFQ3+AALiw6AfnKPa4BcvF2JeWGp vXpa90VKJXLSY3zGbwK4j+YcNKoCIqaeTWz7mfPW5ajAjSZ1YEgaQzu7NHTqZ8uhKQZd 445aQZqCbq8HK0xnVwSTNvuWBcQrMMvYH6w0M=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda+owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

I read the pragprog book and was surprised it didn't mention the stash at all.