getabel on 8 Apr 2009 14:05:31 -0700

Re: git resources

  • From: getabel <getabel@gmail.com>
  • To: Philly Lambda <philly-lambda@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: git resources
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 14:05:18 -0700 (PDT)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :mime-version:received:date:in-reply-to:x-ip:references:user-agent :x-http-useragent:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop :mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe :x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; bh=DvtvelZn0nf6K3Ms42C68eL8Dfx5zcZSdx1sCzxVaek=; b=S+lvw486Q7m/t9xSyFuAmLkzwnCGo3SPBC2Bm02ifrE8aHExGwtZKS8cHZHec1T7Ol N19iThFdhIJvZxGcvfqMEml0gYBO07Tu11HWZFuTqynnQqwnKamLr/WRa/919OuCmdzI ejCZ1hLXimW14xVL5+dRCf8qTYjlxRjmI/CTM=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda+owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

Late post but thank you Kyle for the intro to git -- I suppose we
aren't the only ones who think git is cool -- i think!!!
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/8ady1/git_is_wesley_snipes_mercurial_is_denzel/
or maybe I am just reading too much reddit