Joe Winter on 19 May 2009 01:18:31 -0700

Fwd: JUG meeting on Clojure

  • From: Joe Winter <jwinter@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Fwd: JUG meeting on Clojure
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:37:15 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :received:received:received-spf:authentication-results:received :dkim-signature:domainkey-signature:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:received:reply-to:date:message-id:subject :from:to:x-google-approved:sender:precedence:x-google-loop :mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe :x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; bh=wbHJHvgTG7UIGFjNenjWoR6zr6FKHu98IXLAfaMF+kc=; b=qqpIreDva949EPrwwICreg+7WVLiehPnKaPdspR2aKeIEXkQWdFHAM3weHde8FZEAm 6aOK5ztqW0FlRgO00oLWI3Sl+nxNccPUNgaiiEM0RJwZE7Wk6LoAQh91Ou5HGeLxLc1l crnicrfI+ZwAvgQefT7ukkrVPgF0vmVhi0JYI=
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nmLg2JLAVCusT4/A8Azam80BO3x3XJh/gK3zQOyD1eE=; b=wp/HLdgtPQfmRZa1HIlFcxsbTIQdD2jbRHrWLXOYBLZ7CZcB42aKOXSEGb1GpQPylm EggXFUX/qMixm9VpODujs3klarM42SD1gfopzbWDgBn/atZBN6fBtV6rrKV5whP3LI+y 2pXZQR5qvFfV4Upojr1sJccQmnEoM05FdHj90=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda+owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

Not sure if this is a dupe, but June's Java User's Group event is
Scott Fraser (who I think is on this list) talking about Clojure and
robots.

It's on June 3rd at 6:30pm at 630 Allendale Rd, King of Prussia PA
19406.  You have to register for the Phillly JUG and RSVP to get in
(see below).

Joe W.