Alan D. Salewski on 29 May 2009 10:58:05 -0700

FW: IFL 2009: Second Call for Papers

[Apologies if you've already seen this, but the location is close-ish
(presuming most reading are in or around Philly) and I figure folks here
would be interested...]

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 12:23:10PM -0400, IFL 2009 spake thus:

--
a l a n   d.   s a l e w s k i             salewski@worldnet.att.net
                 [excessively dump haiku deleted]