Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 9 Jul 2009 07:04:41 -0700

Re: Clojure presentation July 21st by Stuart Sierra

  • From: Michael Bevilacqua-Linn <michael.bevilacqualinn@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Clojure presentation July 21st by Stuart Sierra
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:04:26 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :received:received:received-spf:authentication-results:received :dkim-signature:domainkey-signature:mime-version:received :in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list:list-id :list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe:x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; bh=dFqP4N7VZimSxp8uKSlnfFbeWbK9eZv/ARekvi7hfrE=; b=MkwHtWuHFCS0mc1DXNCvfHPaYzrD5rzQLzIM4wFj5zSj2fO2tZYuUm24HgCkc5gWAl zHOlaS8Tw55osg600CUa+dqL5rV83XvaO4LUcwW6LWX4307JIPdJl9ZoRYxzNJjHtLC4 ccrxgzu8Ef00ztUWUoJ6lRobGx5UoMtVKqwcE=
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=64nw+DbdOl9xbmTxvTGpCzjOr4Gfk4dNnh3JYt6qFfs=; b=fzEE9zWGKKqvv+kqxgZey7MSoqLf8MYO/IhyyqfmeDXnXu0q4PpYvWa40fpc5vynE/ j2jiqOxKMlPNJmhn4JruwC3WUXdvXrAT1U8rkjn0DPHN9/BCXy988ul0/QQy+03KXvvm S8ZkenA676Lo5lJg161yRcoSfOz+7lLs54aJ0=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda+owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

Uh so when is this badassness going down?

I'm there with bells on if I'm in Philly...

MBL