Alan D. Salewski on 22 Sep 2009 08:04:21 -0700

Re: Rescheduled - Philly Lambda - RSVP - "Real World Common Lisp" Presentation on 9/30

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 07:44:55AM -0400, Aaron Feng spake thus:

> It looks like we can get a better crowd if we push it to next week.
> Sorry about the late notice.  I included the previous RVSP below:

Tough couple of weeks for me -- tonight would be sketchy, and next Tues
def. won't work :-/

> Philip Fominykh will be presenting at the next lambda presentation.
> He has 3 years of Common Lisp consulting experience and would like to
> share with us his experience.

I'd love to see a repeat presentation of this (or at least a video) if
it comes up.

-Al

--
a l a n   d.   s a l e w s k i             salewski@worldnet.att.net