Paul Krause on 30 Nov 2009 05:07:38 -0800

Re: Coq proof assistant

  • From: Paul Krause <paul.b.krause@gmail.com>
  • To: Philly Lambda <philly-lambda@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: Coq proof assistant
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 05:07:22 -0800 (PST)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:x-beenthere:received:received:received :received:received-spf:received:mime-version:received:date :in-reply-to:x-ip:references:user-agent:x-http-useragent:message-id :subject:from:to:x-original-authentication-results:reply-to :precedence:mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-archive :x-thread-url:x-message-url:list-unsubscribe:list-subscribe :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=QolmavAYYTo8hr9MiEb6mGDmfQ2cIXJgp8cDuMh1Mh8=; b=NreDLU1NmR7IONfK6YWEinDpbc0Fk2OPZHZw3wz9vd0RMS/44B66sHUWjB7dUP+Bks B2OJyEd1op/Tfa2zCeLyzlnXm9M0S9N9X1jjKiPQYhYHMYT9FbGgbnffi2CxfAILew6m TY+DxGIauZcRgg3wKWA9YQBNqGYjVyUYyQLXc=

Mike (or anyone else), I would like to second the interest in seeing a
talk on this topic.