John Claus on 1 Dec 2009 20:02:17 -0800

Re: Confirmed - Philly Lambda December Meeting

  • From: John Claus <johnclaus@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Confirmed - Philly Lambda December Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 23:02:02 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:x-beenthere:received:received:received :received:received-spf:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :x-original-authentication-results:reply-to:precedence:mailing-list :list-id:list-post:list-help:list-archive:x-thread-url:x-message-url :list-unsubscribe:list-subscribe:content-type; bh=+27iZqbFUvRtFImrHzPVpEK7DXT6s33PqiWW72vGF8Y=; b=IDvug1LmCyqCrc0bEWs4KHylSSr1P3lJ4/FwGlUXkIXuJGnsaQnohnD6IksFYVkntv wPMLBoH3fuS0xU+HOGnRcdaj+kJKkjFaxIvU6TiEm//JnZq3jpyqLS/VmqBZmonbOLJF 9KOC4Ew9RUxtBu/bTsBQPlwMqm36nxM3yojvc=

Sweet!!  I'll be sure to bring the camcorder.  I'll put it on Motionbox for a day or two so any interested folks in Lambda can grab it, but before it ends up on reddit again.

JC