Jim on 14 Jan 2010 08:57:15 -0800

Re: RSVP [Required] Philly Lambda January 25 Meeting

  • From: Jim <ludflu@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Re: RSVP [Required] Philly Lambda January 25 Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:56:40 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:x-beenthere:received:received:received :received:received-spf:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :x-original-authentication-results:x-original-sender:reply-to :precedence:mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-archive :x-thread-url:x-message-url:sender:list-unsubscribe:list-subscribe :content-type; bh=JepSRMjeP3GFkpKdN9mYErwlyZDR2LaufyF4rAG22OE=; b=0mHUCHodaYkWnALRbadt0lx7IXcQT6nY+o9jYtjllQPmUkzntKxNGUc7fHRSSSn+e7 Z48LrzzY9sK+wWvtXIb+TQxOLhEDMiT84UnkVf9VSt1tfKJ1EYmunq9MuauGSdEMSPiF hGJSuEL4VcoCaLhiTVz+rfXOybsXkvRISHiSs=
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

I'll be there! I've been looking forward to it.