Ian Kidder on 15 Jan 2010 03:30:48 -0800

Re: Digest for philly-lambda@googlegroups.com - 11 Messages in 1 Topic

I'll be there.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 10:20 PM, <philly-lambda+noreply@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/philly-lambda/topics

    Aaron Feng <aaron.feng@gmail.com> Jan 14 11:53AM -0500 ^

    Hi All,

    Please RSVP by responding to this email if you intend on coming to the meeting.

    This month Dan Mead will be presenting a Haskell workshop. At the same
    time he will go over some practical usage of the language. Dan has
    used Haskell to perform data analysis. The workshop will last
    approximately an hour, so the second hour will be Haskell open mic. I
    know various people on the list have expressed interest in talking
    about Haskell. This is your chance! I figure each person receives a
    20 min block, and we'll stay as long as people want to :)

    The meeting will be hosted at Algorithmics:

    2929 Arch St, Suite 300
    Philadelphia 19104

    Please check in by 6:30 at the building security desk, so we can start
    the meeting at 7pm.

    Thanks,

    Aaron

    Jim <ludflu@gmail.com> Jan 14 11:56AM -0500 ^

    I'll be there! I've been looking forward to it.

    --
    --Jim

    Randy Schmidt <me@r38y.com> Jan 14 02:36PM -0500 ^

    50/50 chance I'll be there.

    Carl Leiby <carl.leiby@gmail.com> Jan 14 03:15PM -0500 ^

    I'll be there.

    On Jan 14, 2010, at 11:53 AM, Aaron Feng wrote:

    > the meeting at 7pm.

    > Thanks,

    > Aaron

    Carl Leiby
    carl@leibys-place.com

    Jonathan Tran <jonnytran@gmail.com> Jan 14 09:43PM -0500 ^

    Please add me to the list. Thank you.

    Eduard Kram <pbl2@hotmail.com> Jan 15 03:15AM ^

    Am I the only one that cannot deduce the meeting date from this message?

    Ed

    > the meeting at 7pm.

    > Thanks,

    > Aaron