Sebastian Hermida on 25 Jan 2010 18:33:04 -0800

Re: Interested in Code Retreat Philly?

  • From: Sebastian Hermida <sebas00@gmail.com>
  • To: Philly Lambda <philly-lambda@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: Interested in Code Retreat Philly?
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:32:48 -0800 (PST)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:x-beenthere:received:received:received :received:received-spf:received:mime-version:received:date :in-reply-to:x-ip:references:user-agent:x-http-useragent:message-id :subject:from:to:x-original-authentication-results:x-original-sender :reply-to:precedence:mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help :list-archive:x-thread-url:x-message-url:sender:list-unsubscribe :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=o6nPIR0GyJTlUdWh33LAeN49I/q1wxDKJdHjQs3NKpA=; b=rH8+hGpklXU4wzZkh7HYIBhxRWUz5/pZsozl51BT4rB2WlduiGFsFst5zwDHDL9O1Q BHoeezJTUI9EJ08zI6XWPPzi/RK9SCQrjYQ802U2cU9wnX4iHeqbPabK+DE46GstT9JJ v8nIPc6FP/M/TiHbf/l04pLhuy5Um9miMGsus=
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

Hey Mark, thanks for the offer! Really cool that you can help out.

Would it be possible to check out the place?

Just by the description, it looks like the perfect match for a code
retreat :)