Nik Kolev on 27 Jan 2010 07:09:11 -0800

Re: [Cancelled] Today's meeting

This would be the studio I would go to if I lived/worked in the city. I go to a bikram yoga studio in da burbs, but a lot of the teachers teach at both places.

If you go to the one in the city try to talk to the owner - Joel - he's fixed a lot of people with a lot of problems. You probably should wait to see what the tests show before you talk to the yoga people (this way if the docs know what the cause is, they can tweak your yoga practice for harder better faster stronger results).

Cheers and get well soon, -nik