Jim on 28 Jan 2010 09:12:48 -0800

Re: [Rescheduled] RSVP - Haskell workshop Feb 1st

I'll be there.

--Jim Snavely

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Aaron Feng <aaron.feng@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I have rescheduled the Haskell workshop on Feb 1st.  Please RSVP by
responding to this email if you intend on coming to the meeting.  I
have already added the following people who responded to my last
email:

Jim (what is your last name) ?
Trotter Cashion
Philip Fominyk
John Claus
Toby DiPasqale
Kyle Burton
Nik Kolev
Hristo Asenov

This month Dan Mead will be presenting a Haskell workshop. At the same
time he will go over some practical usage of the language.  Dan has
used Haskell to perform data analysis.  The workshop will last
approximately an hour, so the second hour will be Haskell open mic.  I
know various people on the list have expressed interest in talking
about Haskell.  This is your chance!  I figure each person receives a
20 min block, and we'll stay as long as people want to :)

The meeting will be hosted at Algorithmics:

2929 Arch St, Suite 300
Philadelphia 19104

Please check in by 6:30 at the building security desk, so we can start
the meeting at 7pm.

Thanks,

Aaron

--