AOK on 12 Feb 2010 20:38:43 -0800

Philly Emerging Tech Early Bird Ends 2/22: Clojure Creator Rich Hickey, Twitter's Alex Payne, many others....

  • From: AOK <aok@chariotsolutions.com>
  • To: Philly Lambda <philly-lambda@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Philly Emerging Tech Early Bird Ends 2/22: Clojure Creator Rich Hickey, Twitter's Alex Payne, many others....
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 20:38:28 -0800 (PST)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:x-beenthere:received:received:received :received:received-spf:received:mime-version:received:date :in-reply-to:x-ip:references:user-agent:x-http-useragent:message-id :subject:from:to:x-original-authentication-results:x-original-sender :reply-to:precedence:mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help :list-archive:x-thread-url:x-message-url:sender:list-unsubscribe :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=oiT8vdjjlu1UPjnDlOrBZkMNDOtAgYQuxU92ln6PvCI=; b=m+2r/cdV//eIYA64EMGVqR/iqmj+SHwkbPNGcJEBvjC4uNU5m8t5lrNWHZM4V/6Lk5 LaUS9fhrRAIFBVO8czJD1/xjmMF75EZkP6qOcXhNBMN/khM0uN04HdToXajlvVBLiRdC 5qX/6QtGwcf51v5DZNPX/96PmH4ww2wXY9uH8=