ewindisch on 7 Mar 2010 08:15:23 -0800

CloudCamp Philadelphia - March 16th

On March 16th, Philadelphia will welcome its first CloudCamp!  The
event will take place at Microsoft's campus in Malvern.  This may be a
good introduction to cloud computing in anticipation for Philly
Lambda's Really Cloudy talk by Richard Revis the following week, and
for those attending the Emerging Technologies conference next month.

CloudCamp is an unconference where early adopters of Cloud Computing
technologies exchange ideas. With the rapid change occurring in the
industry, we need a place where we can meet to share our experiences,
challenges and solutions. At CloudCamp, you are encouraged to share
your thoughts in several open discussions, as we strive for the
advancement of Cloud Computing. End users, IT professionals and
vendors are all encouraged to participate.

For information and registration:
   http://www.cloudcamp.org/philadelphia/

Location:
45 Liberty Boulevard