Leonid Rozenberg on 20 Apr 2010 19:15:45 -0700

Re: [Philly Lambda] Pub Night / Networking

Sorry I can't make it, this would have been a great way to introduce
myself. Hello all, my name is Leonid.

I actually subscribed to this list a couple of weeks ago for the
express purpose of networking. My gf is strongly leaning toward med
school at UPenn, and I am eager to find out about opportunities in
Philly. I have been programming professionally and functionally
(F#/OCaml) for almost the past 6 years (finished Caltech in 04). I
have been working for prop-desks and a hedge fund in NYC, but looking
to get into something more start-up/entrepreneurial. I am not a
language stickler, but think that people who are eager to learn new
languages or paradigms self-select to be good developers, i.e. people
i would want to work with and might like have me working with them. If
any of you know of someone looking or interesting companies that I
should get in contact please shoot me an email (or if you want to
check out my resume).

Sorry I can't make it, but I will be in Philly on Friday to checkout
neighborhoods, all the best.