Aaron Feng on 22 May 2010 07:06:21 -0700

[Philly Lambda] RSVP - May 27th - A Case Study in Using Clojure, AMQP, Chef, Cucumber and JRuby in the Financial Industry

  • From: Aaron Feng <aaron.feng@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: [Philly Lambda] RSVP - May 27th - A Case Study in Using Clojure, AMQP, Chef, Cucumber and JRuby in the Financial Industry
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 10:06:02 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:x-beenthere:received:received:received :received:received-spf:received:mime-version:received:received:date :message-id:subject:from:to:x-original-authentication-results :x-original-sender:reply-to:precedence:mailing-list:list-id :list-post:list-help:list-archive:sender:list-unsubscribe :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=EytazLv8ROq7+tOa3ZMKwY+uuzSD5OQHq77pJBPRAuQ=; b=0gIN3dK9ERtcaCiUDfV5cCaO7oFUITbQ4+rOf7V/ayvDO5H7boy8tbFjC1B/0bN1II 9A/owi3kYEAfbXa/7fjF/qVwe9IQxl/OJWTThZD0zVhv56yUxGiV+X0dfk8NfgTUd5jj 5xFmREG5NqiAppNDis8S/SjvRgKsnvPEUPCPs=
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

This month's meeting will be on the 27th and it will be a replay of
the presentation Kyle and I did for Philly Emerging Tech Conference
(http://phillyemergingtech.com/).

Living on the Bleeding Edge: A Case Study in Using Clojure, AMQP,
Chef, Cucumber and JRuby in the Financial Industry
(http://bit.ly/9lWV2x)

Have you been itching to try emerging technologies like Clojure, AMQP,
Chef, Cucumber or JRuby? We’ll cover what happened to us when we
proposed these hot (unproven!) new technologies, management said yes,
and we had to deliver by sharing our story of building a message
exchange in the financial industry. We think hearing our story will
help give you the confidence to take these technologies into your own
enterprise.

Please RSVP (http://www.doodle.com/g9vr5sgh34zi39sh) if you are
planning to make it.  The meeting will start at 6:30pm.  Feel free to
drop me an email if you have any questions.  The location will be
tentatively set
at the old spot:

Algorithmics
2929 Arch St