paul santa clara on 28 Jun 2010 10:10:21 -0700

Re: Reminder - June 30th - "An Introduction to Objective-C" by Chris Heimark

What's the time block for the nosql thing?  Would it be possible to invade later as suggested?

-paul

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Jason Stelzer <jason.stelzer@gmail.com> wrote:
I was coming for obj-c because I'm actively using it and thus... want
to talk about it and pick people's brains :)

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Dan Mead <d.w.mead@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll be going to obj-c because I know less about that than nosql
>
> also mad mex is closer
>
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Kyle R. Burton <kyle.burton@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I know I originally said Ok, but now that the nosql meeting is a
>> conflict I dont' think I'm going to make this.  Which is a shame since
>> I hate having to choose between the two (I want to go to both).
>>

>> Kyle
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Aaron Feng <aaron.feng@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Just a friendly reminder about our June meeting.  It will be this
>>> Wednesday.  If you are planning to come, and have yet to RSVP, please
>>> do so: http://doodle.com/kv2db7k7fn7g76hd
>>>
>>> Start: 6:30PM
>>> End: 9:00PM
>>> Where: Wharton's Huntsman Hall in room G50, 3730 Walnut Street,
>>> Philadelphia, PA 19104
>>> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3730+Walnut+Street+19104
>>>
>>> The room will be available at 6:00pm.
>>>
>>> See you guys at the meeting,